All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys the spectacular transformation that the French economy has undergone over the past century.
- Author BiographyJean-Pierre Dormois, a former Knox Fellow at Trinity College Cambridge, is currently Professor of Economic History at the University Marc-Bloch in Strasbourg. Among his books are L'economie francaise face ... la concurrence britannique (Paris 1997) and The British Industrial Decline (ed.), (London 1998).
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Dormois
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleNew Studies in Economic and Social History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.49
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 39 tables
- Weight310 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.