All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarolyn Westbrook brings you her first-hand knowledge, acquired through years of combing French flea markets for unique treasures, of what makes a beautiful French interior.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Westbrook is a prominent lifestyle designer, known for her brand, The Carolyn Westbrook Home, with a passion for all that is French. Carolyn's first branded book, The Carolyn Westbrook Home, was published by Sterling and she was a featured designer in the bestselling Where Women Create book. Her products have been featured in many home decor magazines such as Country Living, Mary Englebreit Home Companion and Better Homes and Gardens, and she was included in Vintage Vavoom, the book released by the editors of Romantic Homes magazine. The author is based at The Oaks Plantation in Texas, USA.
- Author(s)Carolyn Westbrook
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight1020 g
- Width254 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.96
- £16.32Trending at £19.93
- £12.99Trending at £19.93
- £30.35Trending at £42.87
- £10.23Trending at £16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.