Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive introduction to the French language from the perspective of modern linguistics. Features include a further reading guide at the end of each chapter, a glossary of linguistic terms, a bibliography and index.
- Author BiographyAdrian Battye taught internationally and was Lecturer in Romance Linguistics at the University of York until his death in 1993. Marie-Anne Hintze is currently Senior Lecturer in French at the University of Leeds. Paul Rowlett has taught widely throughout the world and is now Head of French at the University of Salford.
- Author(s)Adrian Battye,Marie-Anne Hintze,Paul Rowlett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note69 black & white tables
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Revised byPaul Rowlett
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.