All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis work argues that the traditional picture of the pre-revolutionary French nobility as a caste of intransigent reactionaries and parasites is a fabrication of revolutionary propaganda and that the nobility represented all that was most vigorous and forward-looking in 18th-century French society.
- Author(s)Guy Chaussinand-Nogaret
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/1985
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight270 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byProfessor William Doyle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.