All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £77.22Was:£79.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA radical new approach to French Baroque organ music in which developments in musical style are coupled to performance practice.
- Author BiographyDavid Ponsford is a renowned organist and harpsichordist who has been engaged in academic research and performances of French Baroque music throughout his career. He teaches at Bristol University and is Associate Lecturer at Cardiff University, where he directs courses in performance practice and conducts the University Choir and Chamber Orchestra. He has made a number of solo organ and harpsichord recordings, including J. S. Bach's Clavierubung Part 3, Parthenia and J. S. Bach's complete violin sonatas with Jacqueline Ross. His edition of Biber's Mystery Sonatas was published in 2007.
- Author(s)David Ponsford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusical Performance and Reception
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 1 table 336 music examples
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £38.31
- £21.99Trending at £26.80
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.81
- £5.98Trending at £6.81
- £13.99Trending at £15.44
- £14.99Trending at £24.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.