All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlending narrative with analysis, this book explores a time of obscene opulence, mass starvation, and ground-breaking ideals; where the streets of Paris ran red with blood, and the numbers requiring execution precipitated the invention of the guillotine. It considers the legacy of the revolution and how it continues to resonate in France.
- Author BiographyDr Peter Davies was a senior lecturer in History at the University of Huddersfield. His previous books include The Debate about the French Revolution and The Extreme Right in France: From de Maistre to Le Pen. He also launched Britain's first Cricket Research Centre.
- Author(s)Peter Davies
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleBeginner's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Weight209 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.