All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.96
- £13.77Trending at £19.93
- £19.14Trending at £30.52
- £31.44Trending at £50.72
- £16.47Trending at £24.92
- £9.80Trending at £16.54
- £9.20Trending at £13.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book John Roberts studies the puzzling nature of what came to be called the French Revolution, with its Janus-like aspect, looking to past and future at the same time. This new edition takes into account the recent discoveries in regional and local revolutionary history, and includes a thoroughly updated bibliography.
- Author BiographyJ. M. Roberts was Vice-Chancellor of Southampton University 1979-85 and then Warden of Merton College until his retirement in 1994.
- Author(s)J. M. Roberts
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/1997
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleOPUS
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight161 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.