All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionA reconstruction of the fate of the expeditions that tried to found a permanent French colony on the Eastern Seaboard in the 1560's. From the French perspective, the author relates their defeat by Spanish Commander Pedro Menendez de Aviles, who destroyed France's Fort Caroline and its relief fleet.
- Author(s)John T. McGrath
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication14/08/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note8 b&w photographs, 3 maps, notes, bibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.