The Fruit of Her Hands: The Psychology of Biblical Women by Matthew B. Schwartz, Kalman J. Kaplan (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.65+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.64Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.74
- £97.58Trending at £125.35
- £12.46Trending at £13.50
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £25.18Trending at £31.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £8.73Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of over 50 stories of women in Scripture. This work shows the importance of the feminine in God's plan for the world and for history. It demonstrates the Biblical woman's sense of purpose through stories of love and devotion and rejecting and finding one's mission.
- Author BiographyMatthew B Schwartz teaches ancient history and literature in the Departments of History and Near East at Wayne State University. Kalman J Kaplan is Professor of Psychology at the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
- Author(s)Kalman J. Kaplan,Matthew B. Schwartz
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.