All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fuel Food Wholefood Kitchen & Deli is loved by celebrities, locals and tourists alike. In his debut cookbook Oliver McCabe reveals over 100 delicious and nutritious modern recipes from Dalkey's landmark health-food store, deli and cafe.
- Author BiographyOliver McCabe grew up in Dalkey. In 2007 he graduated with a diploma in Diet & Nutrition from the Irish Institute of Nutrition & Health. He has contributed to the Irish Independent, Easy Health magazine, Irish Parent magazine and The Farmer's Journal, and features regularly on television and radio. Select Stores has been awarded `Best Wholefood Shop' by Bridgestone and Sally & John McKennas' Guides, and is included in The Irish Times' Top 10 Best Shops in Ireland 2015/2016 and LovinDublin.com's Top 10 healthiest cafes/delis in Dublin.
- Author(s)Oliver McCabe
- PublisherThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Content Note100 Illustrations, color
- Width197 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.