Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to how your money is managed, with foreword by Nobellaureate Robert Shiller <p>The Fund Industry offers a comprehensive look at mutualfunds and the investment management industry, for fund investors,those working in the fund industry, service providers to theindustry and students of financial institutions or capital markets.
- Author BiographyROBERT POZEN is Senior Lecturer at Harvard Business School and a Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution. During his distinguished career, he has been active in business, government, and academia. From 1997 to 2001, he was President of Fidelity Management & Research Co. From 2004 to 2011, he was executive Chairman of MFS Investment Management, which now manages over $400 billion in assets. THERESA HAMACHER, CFA, is president of NICSA, a trade association serving the global investment management community. She is the former CIO for Pioneer Investment Management USA in Boston, Massachusetts. Previously, she was the CIO for Prudential Mutual Funds in Newark, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Don T. Phillips,Robert C. Pozen,Theresa Hamacher
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight768 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.