All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionGives professionals and students in marketing a comprehensive overview of what modern corporate communications is, and what it can achieve. Backed by numerous cases and examples, this book demonstrates how corporate communications affects the marketing mix and explains how it can support wider marketing objectives.
- Author(s)David Reed,Richard Dolphin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/1998
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- zara12324 May, 2016by
This is the most easy to understand book on the market concerning organizational communications. A "must buy".
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.