Consider these sponsored items
- £27.01Was:£29.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the work flow and process of creating and exporting design across multiple media platforms in a progressive and logical way. This title takes a snapshot of the essential areas of digital design and introduces the reader to their importance.
- Author BiographyMichael Salmond is a digital interaction designer, artist and digital theorist and currently teaches interaction and digital design at Florida Gulf Coast University, Florida, USA. Gavin Ambrose is a practising graphic designer whose client base includes the art sector, galleries, publishers and advertising agencies. He has written and designed several books on graphic design, branding and packaging.
- Author(s)Gavin Ambrose,Michael Salmond
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFundamentals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note200 colour illus
- Weight724 g
- Width200 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.