All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.25
- £82.97Trending at £88.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.07
- £23.65Trending at £25.96
- £22.21Trending at £24.17
- £14.61Trending at £22.88
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers statistical models and methods used to understand human genetics, focusing on modern approaches to association analysis. Numerous examples illustrate key points, and the text includes exercises for students with a broad range of skill levels.
- Author BiographyDr. Laird is a Professor of Biostatistics in the Biostatistics Department at the Harvard School of Public Health. Dr. Laird has contributed to methodology in many different fields, including missing data, EM-algorithm, meta-analysis, statistical genetics, and has coauthored a book with Garrett Fitzmaurice and James Ware on Applied Longitudinal Analysis. She is the recipient of many awards and prizes, including Fellow of the American Statistical Association, the American Association for the Advancement of Science, the Florence Nightingale Award, and the Janet Norwood Award. Dr. Lange is an Associate Professor in the Biostatistics Department at the Harvard School of Public Health. After his PhD in Statistics at the University of Reading (UK), he has worked extensively in the field of statistical genetics. Dr. Lange has been the director of the Institute of Genome Mathematics at the University of Bonn and has received several awards in mathematics and genetics. Dr. Lange is the developer of the PBAT package.
- Author(s)Nan M. Laird
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.