CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionGuiding novice and experienced woodworkers alike, this guide to the fine art of using the lathe to shape wood includes exercises and projects to develop the skills needed to maximise the fun and enjoyment of this craft. It provides information on techniques, tools, machinery and safety, as well as many professional tips and secrets.
- Author BiographyMike Darlow is a woodturner who has been featured in American Woodturning and Woodcarving Illustrated magazines.
- Author(s)Mike Darlow
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Out-of-print date28/02/2017
- Content Noteincludes photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.