Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to how people learn in the workplace, and the issues and challenges involved. Examining the fundamental characteristics of workplace learning and unravelling the various influences which affect the success of learners in a work-based environment, it explains how diverse individuals can be encouraged and invited to learn at work.
- Author BiographyKnud Illeris is Professor of Lifelong Learning at the Danish School of Education, Aarhus University, Denmark. He is author of numerous books, including How We Learn, Contemporary Theories of Learning, and International Perspectives on Competence Development.
- Author(s)Knud Illeris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.