All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to how people learn in the workplace, and the issues and challenges involved. Examining the fundamental characteristics of workplace learning and unravelling the various influences which affect the success of learners in a work-based environment, it explains how diverse individuals can be encouraged and invited to learn at work.
- Author BiographyKnud Illeris is Professor of Lifelong Learning at the Danish School of Education, Aarhus University, Denmark. He is author of numerous books, including How We Learn, Contemporary Theories of Learning, and International Perspectives on Competence Development.
- Author(s)Knud Illeris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.