Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, national security experts, academics, and business leaders discuss how to balance the aims and objectives of US defense strategy with current fiscal realities. The book also offers strategies to coordinate defense spending between the executive branch and Congress.
- Author BiographyNicholas Burns is director of the Aspen Strategy Group and Sultan of Oman Professor of the Practice of International Relations at the Harvard Kennedy School. He is a former U.S. under secretary of state for political affairs (2005-08), ambassador to NATO (2001-05), and ambassador to Greece (1997-2001). Jonathon Price is the deputy director of the Aspen Strategy Group. Joseph S. Nye is University Distinguished Service Professor at the Harvard Kennedy School, a former assistant secretary for defense for international security affairs, and former chair of the National Intelligence Council. Brent Scowcroft , president of the Scowcroft Group, served as national security adviser to Presidents Ford and George H.W. Bush.
- Author(s)Jonathon Price
- PublisherAspen Institute for Humanistic Studies,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/02/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Institute for Humanistic Studies,U.S.
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byNicholas Burns
- Foreword byJoseph S. Nye,Brent Scowcroft
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.