Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £11.43Trending at £14.98
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays from a diverse group of distinguished contributors deepen our understanding of the new security threats posed by terrorism, by the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and by the spread of Islamic extremism. They examine the obstacles to making U.S. intelligence more capable and offer recommendations for effective reform.
- Author BiographyPeter Berkowitz is the Tad and Dianne Taube Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution, where he chairs the Koret-Taube Task Force on National Security and Law. He was cofounder and director of the Israel Program on Constitutional Government, has served as a senior consultant to the President's Council on Bioethics, and is a member of the Policy Advisory Board at the Ethics and Public Policy Center.
- Author(s)Peter Berkowitz
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.