All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionBiological weapons have long been banned, but the ban needs strengthening. The 1972 Biological Weapons Convention (BWC) is the cornerstone of this disarmament regime. This book examines the politics of biological disarmament, focusing on the BWC as a treaty regime and the cornerstone of biological disarmament efforts.
- Author BiographyNicholas A. Sims is Reader in International Relations at the London School of Economics. He is author of four books on aspects of disarmament.
- Author(s)Nicholas A. Sims
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleLSE International Studies Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.