Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers practical solutions for combating desertification along with conserving and sustainably managing dryland ecosystems. This book documents how our improved understanding of drylands provides insight into the health and future prospects of these precious ecosystems that should help ensure that dryland communities enjoy a sustainable future.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note70 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1388 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byCathleen Lee,Thomas Schaaf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.