CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionNew banking and investment business models to navigate the post-financial crisis environment The financial crisis of 2007-2008 has discredited business models in the banking and fund management industries.
- Author BiographyMoorad Choudhry has over twenty-one years experience in investment banking and was latterly head of treasury at Europe Arab Bank. He was previously head of treasury at KBC Financial Products and vice president in structured finance services at JPMorgan Chase Bank. Dr. Choudhry is Visiting Professor at the Department of Economics, London Metropolitan University, and Senior Research Fellow at the ICMA Centre, University of Reading. He is a Fellow of the ifs-School of Finance and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment. He is on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Structured Finance and the Editorial Advisory Board of American Securitization. Gino Landuyt is Head of Sales at Conduit Capital in London. Prior to that, he was head of insti-tutional structured sales at ING Bank in Brussels, and worked with KBC Bank N.V. in their Brussels, Frankfurt, New York, and London offices. Landuyt has an MA in applied economic sciences from the State University of Antwerp and an MBA from the Catholic University of Antwerp.
- Author(s)Gino Landuyt,Moorad Choudhry
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byFrank J. Fabozzi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.