Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to inform the reader as to the future for helium: a most unusual substance of significant high technology relevance and key natural resource. The frame of reference is international and not just American.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Nuttall is University Senior Lecturer in Technology Policy at the Judge Business School, at the University of Cambridge, UK. Richard Clarke is a Cryogenic Process and Helium Specialist at Culham Centre for Fusion Energy, a UK-based research organisation developing fusion as a sustainable, long term energy source. Bartek A. Glowacki is Reader in the Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy, University of Cambridge, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note159 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables, 50 black & white halftones, 109 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBartek Glowacki,Richard Clarke,William J. Nuttall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.