All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensively explores policy, pedagogy and the student experience. This work explores key policies that have shaped higher education since the late twentieth century, and traces the impact that these policies have had on the extent and nature of higher education provision.
- Author BiographyProfessor Les Bell is Emeritus Professor of Educational Management at the School of Education, University of Leicester and Professor of Educational Leadership at the University of Lincoln. Dr Howard Stevenson is now Deputy Director of the Centre for Educational Research and Development at the University of Lincoln. Professor Mike Neary is Professor and Dean of Teaching and Learning at Lincoln University, and Director of the University's Centre for Educational Research and Development.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/03/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHoward Stevenson,Les Bell,Michael Neary
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.