All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the writing and teaching of history are literary rather than scientific, comprising knowledge that is neither wholly objective nor subjective. This title traces a decline in history teaching throughout higher education, matched by a corresponding reduction in the number of history students.
- Author BiographyJohn Lukacs is the author of some thirty books of history, including the acclaimed Five Days in London and, most recently, The Legacy of the Second World War.
- Author(s)John R. Lukacs
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.