Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- Author(s)Hungdah Chiu,Wu Yuan-Li,Y. C. Jao
- Date of Publication23/06/1987
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction and Summary by Hungdah Chiu Hong Kong on the Eve of Communist Takeover by George L. Hicks Hong Kong's Economic Prospects After the Sino-British Agreement: A Preliminary Assessment by Y.C. Jao Hong Kong in Search of a Consensus: Barriers and Prospects by Hsin-chi Kuan and Siu-kai Lau Hong Kong: The Human Rights Dimension by Ta-ling Lee In the Shadow of 1997: Interaction Between Hong Kong and Its Economic Partners and Neighbors by Yuan-li Wu Can the Hong Kong Settlement Serve as a Model for Taiwan? by An-chia Wu
- Author BiographyHUNGDAH CHIU, Professor of Law at the University of Maryland, is President of the American Association for Chinese Studies, 1985-87. Y.C. JAO is Reader in Economics at the University of Hong Kong, where he also served as Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences. YUAN-LI WU is Professor of Economics at the University of San Francisco and Consultant at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.