All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Future of Kurdistan in Iraq appraises the consequences of the U.S.-led intervention in Iraq for its most neglected region.
- Author BiographyBrendan O'Leary is Lauder Professor of Political Science and Director of the Program in Ethnic Conflict at the University of Pennsylvania. He is the author, coauthor, or coeditor of fourteen books, including Right-Sizing the State: The Politics of Moving Borders. He served in Kurdistan as a constitutional advisor to the Kurdistan National Assembly and Regional Government during 2004. John McGarry is Canada Research Chair in Nationalism and Ethnicity, Queen's University, Kingston, Canada. He is the author and editor of numerous books, including Minority Nationalism and the Changing International Order (with Michael Keating). Khaled Salih, born in Sulaimania, Kurdistan, is Senior Lecturer in Politics at the University of Southern Denmark. A specialist in Middle East politics, he was a consultant for the Iraqi Reconstruction and Development Council, served in Kurdistan as a constitutional advisor to the Kurdistan National Assembly and Regional Government, and is currently Adviser to the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note17 maps
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBrendan O'Leary,John McGarry,Khaled Salih
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.