All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an analysis of the future of the world's ground forces: Where are future large-scale conflicts or other catastrophes most plausible? Which of these could be important enough to necessitate the option of a US military response? And which of these could in turn require significant numbers of American ground forces in their resolution?
- Author BiographyMichael O'Hanlon is research director for the Foreign Policy program at Brookings, USA where he specializes in defense policy. He has written extensively on Northeast Asian security and has traveled frequently to the war zones of the broader Middle East on research trips over the past decade.
- Author(s)Michael E. O'Hanlon
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleGeopolitics in the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.