All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.99
- £7.91Trending at £8.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.29
- £6.79Trending at £6.90
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.77Trending at £13.99
- £7.20Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionCathy Davidson and David Theo Goldberg focus on the potential for shared and interactive learning made possible by the Internet.
- Author BiographyCathy N. Davidson is the John Hope Franklin Humanities Institute Professor of Interdisciplinary Studies and Ruth F. Devarney Professor of English at Duke University.
- Author(s)Cathy N. Davidson,David Theo Goldberg
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2009
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Reports on Digital Media and Learning
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note11 halftones
- Weight113 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.