CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.09
- £9.64Trending at £9.99
- £67.66Trending at £87.49
- £39.15Trending at £49.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together authors actively involved in shaping the field of literacy studies, presenting a robust approach to the theoretical and empirical work which is currently pushing the boundaries of literacy research and also pointing to future directions for literacy research.
- Author BiographyDAVID BARTON is Professor of Language and Literacy, Lancaster University and Director of the Lancaster Literacy Research Centre, UK DEBORAH BRANDT is Professor of English, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA LESLEY FARRELL is Professor at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia GLYNDA A. HULL is Professor of English Education, New York University, and Director of the Ruth Horowitz Center for Teacher Development, USA ROZ IVANI? is Professor Emerita of Linguistics in Education, Lancaster University, UK CATHERINE KELL is a Senior Lecturer, School of Language and Social Sciences, Auckland University of Technology and in the School of Education, University of Waikato, New Zealand MARK EVAN NELSON is Assistant Professor of English Language and Literature, National Institute of Education in Singapore ILANA SNYDER is a Professor in the Faculty of Education, Monash University, Australia BRIAN STREET is Professor of Language in Education, King's College, London University, UK and Visiting Professor of Education, Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania, USA DORIS WARRINER is Assistant Professor of Language and Literacy and Applied Linguistics, Arizona State University, USA MARK WARSCHAUER is Professor of Education and Informatics, University of California, Irvine, USA and director of the university's Digital Learning Lab.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- Series TitlePalgrave Advances in Language and Linguistics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMastin Prinsloo,Mike Baynham
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.