Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionA story about science, technology, and people, The Future of Pricing provides an inside look at how airlines price tickets and how practices developed in the airline industry are now revolutionizing the world of pricing. This book is written for business professionals and students wanting to better understand the rapid growth of scientific pricing.
- Author BiographyE.ANDREW BOYD has served as Chief Scientist and Senior Vice President of Science and Research at PROS (Pricing and Revenue Optimization Solutions) since 1999. He joined PROS in 1997 as Vice President following almost ten years as a university professor. Together with his international team of advanced degree recipients in Economics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, and Statistics, he has worked with senior executives at numerous leading companies on their pricing problems. Andy is founding president of the INFORMS Section on Revenue Management and Pricing. He has over 25 scholarly publications to his credit along with many popular articles on technical topics. His research has been funded with grants from agencies including the National Science Foundation and the Federal Aviation Administration. He received his A.B. with Honors from Oberlin College with majors in Mathematics and Economics in 1981, and his Ph.D. in Operations Research from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1987.
- Author(s)E. Andrew Boyd
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight447 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.