Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionFrom City Hall to the White House, from local courthouses to the Supreme Court, religion is indisputably influential in American politics. This title traces the history of religion in America's political sphere and explores the issues concerning its relevance.
- Author BiographyCharles W. Dunn is dean of the Robertson School of Government at Regent University. He has served in several political posts, including as a special assistant to the Minority Whip of the U.S. House of Representatives and chief of staff to a U.S. senator from New York. He is also the author of several books, including The Seven Laws of Presidential Leadership and The Future of Conservatism.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication09/01/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCharles W. Dunn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.