All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars examine the subject of representation, representative democracy and their future.
- Author BiographySonia Alonso is Senior Fellow at the Social Science Research Centre Berlin (WZB). John Keane is Professor of Politics at the University of Sydney and Research Professor at the Social Science Research Centre Berlin (WZB). Wolfgang Merkel is Director of the research unit 'Democracy: Structures, Performance, Challenges' at the Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB) and Professor of Political Science at the Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn Keane,Sonia Alonso,Wolfgang Merkel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.