All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features a collection of articles by software researchers and technologists whose contributions have shaped the field. It focuses on defining the achievements of software engineering in the past decades and showcasing visions for the future.
- Author BiographySebastian Nanz is a postdoctoral researcher at ETH Zurich, with main interests in concurrency, programming languages, and verification. He graduated with M.Sc. degrees in computer science and mathematics from Technische Universitat Munchen in 2002 and 2004, and obtained his Ph.D. degree in computer science from Imperial College London in 2006. Before joining ETH Zurich in 2009, he also worked as a researcher at the Technical University of Denmark, Microsoft Research Cambridge, and Yale University.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited bySebastian Nanz
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.