Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
- £10.75Trending at £13.14
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.62Trending at £11.48
About this product
- DescriptionWhile 'union organising' has developed over time and in many different environments, it has become apparent that a number of key problems have developed. Evaluating its efficacy in terms of union strategies, tactics, styles and resources, this title outlines a number of strategies for improving these deficiences.
- Author BiographyGREGOR GALL is Research Professor of Industrial Relations and Director of the Centre for Research in Employment Studies at the University of Hertfordshire, UK. His previous work includes two edited volumes on union organising and books on postal workers, the labour movement in Scotland, sex workers, and finance workers. He writes regular columns for the Morning Star, Solidarity and The Guardian's 'comment is free'.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXV, 261 p.
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byG. Gall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.