Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.25Trending at £2.27
- £3.85Trending at £4.47
- £6.99Trending at £8.06
- £2.99Trending at £3.97
- £11.99Trending at £18.91
- £19.44Trending at £29.86
- £35.17Trending at £63.86
About this product
- DescriptionUses the science of the Glycemic Index to prove (and improve) the incredible health and weight loss benefits of the Mediterranean Diet.
- Author BiographyDr. Fedon Alexander Lindberg was born and educated in Greece. A genetic propensity to diabetes in his family led him to become a specialist in internal medicine and endocrine disorders. He now runs a hugely successful clinic in Oslo. Dr. Lindberg is also an enthusiastic cook and popular writer on food in Scandinavia.
- Author(s)Fedon Alexander Dr. Lindberg
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content NoteTables, black and white; Illustrations, black and white
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.