CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionPhil Clark explores the impact of the Gacaca community courts, the centrepiece of Rwanda's justice and reconciliation programme.
- Author BiographyPhil Clark is a Research Fellow in Courts and Public Policy at the Centre for Socio-Legal Studies, University of Oxford, and a Convenor for Oxford Transitional Justice Research. He has used his experience and knowledge of conflict issues in Africa and elsewhere to provide policy advice to a wide range of government and non-government actors.
- Author(s)Phil Clark
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.