All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £158.34
- £14.95Trending at £18.90
- £19.99Trending at £22.49
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.92
- £9.45Trending at £10.17
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Darwin arrived at the Galapagos Islands some three centuries after their discovery. After describing the islands' origins and the complex of physical forces that make the Galapagos so remarkable, this work focuses on some of the most prominent habitats on the islands and to the plants and animals encountered in them.
- Author BiographyJohn Hess is Emeritus Professor of Biology at the University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg.
- Author(s)John Hess
- PublisherUniversity of Missouri Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Missouri Press
- Content Note188 colour illustrations, index
- Width260 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.