All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book on processing wild pigs and deer is written by one of New Zealand's leading butchers of game meat. With practical down-to-earth text and over 250 photographs, the author shows how to field dress, skin and butcher pigs and deer, camping techniques.
- Author BiographyDarran Meates, known as The Game Butcher, is a trained butcher and experienced wild game hunter. He owns and operates a butcher's shop in Stokes Valley, Wellington and specialises in processing game meat. Darran is well known in New Zealand and overseas through his Internet television show The Game Butcher's Hunting Show, a regular column he wrote for the New Zealand Pig Hunter magazine, talks he has given to hunting groups and appearances at hunting-related shows such as the Sika Show and wild food shows.
- Author(s)Aaron Smale,Darran Meates
- PublisherHuia Publishers
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHuia Publishers
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight525 g
- Width205 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.