Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £14.58Trending at £19.86
- £4.39Trending at £4.58
- £14.59Trending at £18.82
- £8.43Trending at £8.71
- £9.97Trending at £10.22
- £4.49Trending at £4.89
- £2.63Trending at £2.70
About this product
- DescriptionFrancis Crawford of Lymond, and outlawed rebel, is in Edinburgh again ...and his arrival in Scotland ignites a series of explosive events. Against a background of political intrigue and violence, Lymond is tracking three men, one of whom holds the only answer he can give to the world, the parliaments and the men who condemned him.
- Author BiographyDorothy Dunnett is best known for her two superb series of historical fiction - The Lymond Chronicles, and The House of Niccolo - set in the 15th and 16th centuries and ranging all over Europe and the Mediterranean while being anchored in Scotland, and for King Hereafter, the 11th century story of Earl Thorfinn of Orkney whom Dorothy believed was also King Macbeth. She died 9 November 2001.
- Author(s)Dorothy Dunnett
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/1999
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleThe Lymond Chronicles
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Notemaps
- Weight380 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.