All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn instalment in the saga which began with the Hugo and Nebula Award-winning Rendezvous with Rama and Rama II . Now Rama II is on its way out of the solar system. Aboard it are two men and a woman, left behind when the expedition departed. Ahead of them lies the unknown.
- Author BiographyArthur C. Clarke was the world's best known and bestselling author of science fiction, winner of many awards and accolades for his writing. He died in February 2008.
- Author(s)Arthur C. Clarke,Gentry Lee
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication09/12/1993
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Weight303 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- mickmouse195901 Jul, 2016by
All the rama books are a good read
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £37.66Trending at £48.00
- £34.00Trending at £47.49
- £4.80Trending at £8.94
- £18.56Trending at £21.93
- £12.67Trending at £16.48
- £4.79Trending at £5.65
- £6.87Trending at £7.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.