Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £15.26Trending at £25.83
- £4.00Trending at £7.10
- £4.90Trending at £8.98
- £7.57Trending at £9.12
- £4.97Trending at £5.16
- £5.99Trending at £8.61
- £4.23Trending at £5.25
About this product
- DescriptionIBeautifully designed with 21 color and 15 halftone illustrations, this first substantial study of Emily Dickinson's devotion to flowers and gardening seeks to join both poet and gardener in one creative personality.
- Author BiographyJudith Farr is Professor of English Emerita, Georgetown University. Louise Carter is a professional landscape gardener and horticulturist.
- Author(s)Judith Farr
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note24 color illustrations, 12 tritone illustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.