All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing more than 150 of the best pubs from all over Britain and Ireland, this cookbook has over 100 recipes from the top 20 pubs. These recipes are for homely food, much of which is based on traditional British and Irish cooking. Contains photographs that capture the essence of each pub and the wonderful food served in it.
- Author Biography* Diana Henry is author of the commercially successful and critically acclaimed Crazy Water, Pickled Lemons. * Diana writes for numerous publications, including House and Garden, Food & Travel and The Daily Telegraph and broadcasts on Woman's Hour. * The photographer, Jason Lowe, has twice won the Glenfiddich visual award.
- Author(s)Diana Henry
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/10/2005
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date23/04/2009
- Weight800 g
- Width203 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £9.12
- £4.75Trending at £4.90
- £20.06Trending at £22.74
- £12.30Trending at £14.18
- £4.79Trending at £7.45
- £13.80Trending at £20.44
- £10.20Trending at £11.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.