All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritical analysis of the iconic liberal newspaper the New York Times, arguing that it helps to prop up dominant economic paradigms.
- Author BiographyRobert Chernomas is Professor of Economics at the University of Manitoba, Canada. He has been a visiting professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health and is on the editorial board of International Journal of Health Services. Ian Hudson is Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Manitoba, Canada. He is the co-author (with Robert Chernomas) of The Gatekeeper: Sixty Years of Economics According to the New York Times (2012), Social Murder and Other Shortcomings of Conservative Economics (2008), and (with Mark Hudson and Mara Fridell) Fair Trade, Sustainability and Social Change.
- Author(s)Ian Hudson,Robert Chernomas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £18.39Trending at £19.13
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.