All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom one of the foremost experts on Ukraine and the former USSR, a concise, authoritative history of Ukraine
- Author BiographySerhii Plokhy is the Mykhailo Hrushevsky professor of Ukrainian history at Harvard and the director of the university's Ukrainian Research Institute. In June 2013 he was named Walter Channing Cabot Fellow in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences. He has served on the advisory committees of the Kennan Institute at the Woodrow Wilson International centre for Scholars in Washington, D.C., the Davis centre for Russian and Eurasian Studies, and the Ukrainian Research Institute at Harvard. He also serves on the editorial boards of Russian History, East European Politics and Societies, Harvard Ukrainian Studies, and the Journal of Ukrainian Studies. Plokhy is the author of nine books, including The Last Empire and Yalta, which won the Ukrainian National Women's League of America Book Prize and was shortlisted for the Lionel Gelber Foundation Prize.
- Author(s)Serhii Plokhy
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Note10 Maps interspersed
- Weight682 g
- Width165 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.