All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the emergence of gaucho poetry - which uses the voice of the cowboy of the Argentine pampas for political purposes - as an urgent encounter of popular and elite tradition, of subaltern and hegemonic discourses.
- Author BiographyJosefina Ludmer is Professor of Latin American Literature at Yale University. Molly Weigel is a freelance writer, translator, and assessment specialist with the Educational Testing Service.
- Author(s)Josefina Ludmer
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byMolly Wiegel,Molly Weigel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.