All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an exploration of the lives of gay men in Indonesia. Based on a range of field methods, this book explores how Indonesian gay and lesbian identities are shaped by nationalism and globalization. It examines the possibilities of an archipelagic perspective on sameness and difference.
- Author BiographyTom Boellstorff is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of California, Irvine. He is author of A Coincidence of Desires: Anthropology, Queer Studies, Indonesia, coeditor of Speaking in Queer Tongues: Globalization and Gay Language , and editor in chief of American Anthropologist .
- PrizesWinner of Ruth Benedict Prize in Anthropology 2005.
- Author(s)Tom Boellstorff
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2005
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 halftones. 13 line illus. 2 tables. 3 maps.
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.