All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* How do you tell your husband-to-be that you're secretly married ... to a woman?
- Author BiographyPaul Burston was born in Yorkshire, raised in Wales, and now lives in London. A journalist and broadcaster, his work has appeared in TIME OUT, SUNDAY TIMES, THE TIMES, GUARDIAN, INDEPENDENT, INDEPENDENT ON SUNDAY and on Channel 4. He lives in London. He is also a curator in residence at the South Bank.
- Author(s)Paul Burston
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/01/2010
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.47Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.