All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionIn Donald Revell's poems, the present is often little more than an instant caught between the sadness of memory and the need to face the future's blank expanse. Even the best dreams recall happiness that cannot be retrieved, while the worst memories bend past love into a crazy line through darkness.
- Author BiographyDonald Revell is a professor of English at the University of Utah, where he also serves as director of creative writing. He is a former editor of the Denver Quarterly and is currently a poetry editor of the Colorado Review. Revell is the author of eight collections of poetry.
- Author(s)Donald Revell
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1988
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight136 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.