CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on human security by considering its most essential gendered aspects. This book illuminates the assumptions, assertions and arguments that theorise the patriarchal roots of militarised security systems, poses alternatives and offers practical examples of human security, identifies obstacles and describes efforts towards its realisation.
- Author BiographyAsha Hans is Founder Director, School of Women's Studies, Utkal University, India. Betty A. Reardon is Director, Peace Foundation Program, Teacher's College, Columbia University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge India
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAsha Hans,Betty A. Reardon
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.